Benefits of using SP LPG at Home
LPG makes cooking easy, fast and economical. LPG is a clean and efficient cooking gas with several benefits:
- LPG is easy to control with instant on and off activation at the twist of a knob, thus offering better control over cooking. In addition, adjustment of intensity / size in the form of visible blue flame is easy to regulate the required rate of heating, making it possible to cook at desired temperature.
- LPG can cook faster than any other fuels because of its high calorific value.
- LPG stoves emit less overall heat than any other cooking device, thus keeping your kitchen temperature unaffected.
- LPG creates the least greenhouse gas emission of all the available fossil fuels. It contains very less amount of Sulphur, Nitrogen and other particulate matters that are harmful to the environment. Cooking with LPG can help reduce the greenhouse gas emission by up to 70%.
- It is easy to store an LPG cylinder in the kitchen as it occupies little space. Unlike traditional cooking fuels like firewood, charcoal and kerosene, LPG does not leave ash, soot or harmful smoke.
- LPG is an economical fuel. LPG stoves and burners require less maintenance as compared to other cooking forms.
- LPG is convenient and safe to use.